Thread: Buddy, anyone?
View Single Post
  #9   ^
Old Sun, Jan-26-03, 14:29

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 350/317/180
BF:
Progress: 19%

Good to hear that your blood sugars are improving. I seem to be doing alright at the moment. I have only been on this for about three weeks and so far ok. I lost about 25 pounds real fast, then sat still for a wee and a half, although I was loosing inches, but I was down another pound or two this morning. We are still eating at or below 20 carbs per day most of the time.

Three nights ago we got off track for one meal and had spaggitti and then back on the program the next morning. (I got out voted, actually I did not protest to loundly)

I don't eat out very often other than the burger places for lunch when I am at work. The days I don't get a lunch fixed, I buy a burger, or a couple of them, throw the bun away and eat that. I would think ordering at an oriental restaurant would be pretty tough to keep it low carb. It would be pretty tough for me to pass up the stuff I love, and I do love that food.

You do take a lot of pills. I just have not gotten that much into it. I take a multivitamin and my blood press. and thyroid and that is it. Maybe down the road I may add some, but I doubt it. The hardest time for me is the days I am at home, like today not really doing anything and wanting to snack. Eventhough I jsut snack on nuts, and cheeze and celery and such as that, all those things have their limits. The pork skins are ok but they sure aren't Doritos. Two or three of those skins and that is it for me.