View Single Post
  #10   ^
Old Sun, Jan-26-03, 02:47

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 225/205/140 Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress: 24%
Default more low carb goodies

I have decided since Super Drug Mart is carrying alot of low carb products...maybe I would talk to them about the products. They also carry Ross bars, low carb shake mixes, Atkins bars, and other stuff. I found a shake mix at Superstore called "Slimdown-High Protein Shake" (aprox 15$)it has no carbs in it and tastes pretty horrible, mostly becasue it is not flavored. Wal-Mart carries a soy milk called "Natur-a" it is unsweetened and has 4g of carbs and 3g of fiber per cup. The Atkins bake mix is alright...but it has a kinda bland flavor, I find if you spice it up with some Stevia, as opposed to Splenda (less carbs in Stevia) it tastes alot better. I have looked around alot at every store, just because I plan on doing the Atkins plan for as long as I live. I want to have the products that make this WOE pleasant, and easier to stick to. Please keep sending me your requests, I will be setting up a meeting with Super Drug Mart. I was in sales a LONG time and I know I can sell them on the idea if I have the backup from the community. I paid 20$ for Atkins bake mix, and wasn't really concerned of the price, and I think that if I have proof the rest of the low carb community will do the same, they will realize that it is worthwhile.
Heather