#24   ^
Old Sat, Jan-25-03, 18:00

Plan: CAD + reg. fast
Stats: 214/153.5/135 Female 5'6"
BF:34.5/18/14
Progress: 77%

Halloouuuuuuuuu!
Thanks, Slimmin'.....
Ok, I will join you guys as well, although I have a little more than 10 lbs to go (due to my own faltering.....) I had already been as low as 141 lbs, back up to about 154.5, which is also the weight I started LC'ing at, in March of 2002. Always, always heavy all my life, I began my weight loss with low-fat/low-cal in February of 2001 and have come down from 214 lbs.... When I hit the middle 150's, I started 'losing it', my mind that is, AND control. THAT'S when I found our WOE!!!!! Been bouncing between the mid 150's and low 140's for a year now, and I think it is time to shake thinks up a little and seriously re-evaluate. On the flip side, I am very happy, that I DID NOT gain much weight back, considering......
As a matter of fact, I just spent several hours in my old food diaries yesterday, trying to find some common denominator to the times I did lose weight vs. the times I didn't or gained - nothing as of yet!
I hear you about the belly flab - I delivered two 6 lb babies at once 7 years ago!!Was it worth it? Most of the time!! LOL!!! But I find since I am LC'ing, or, Carb Controlling, as I call it, my skin in its entirety has healed tremendously! Even the stretchmarks. I don't think they will ever completely go away, but I am proud to say that I did wear a tankini on the beach last summer!! (the occasional pulling and tugging on it was just a mental thing....)
So, off we go together!!!! Let's make this fun and try to get rid of our returning frustrations! (at least we won't be having them all at the same time....) Looking forward to be part of this support group!