#9   ^
Old Sat, Jan-25-03, 15:42
Registered Member

Plan: Schwarzbein
Stats: 200/193/140
BF:44%/42%/20%
Progress: 12%
Default This thread is really helpful

ok. I'm clearly not alone. It's very helpful to read other people's stories. I've been on Somercizing for three weeks (switched from TSP because I was stuck at the same weight for 3 months!) and for the first two weeks it was fine and I was just taking off my 3 pounds from the holidays, then Wham! Depression hit me like a ton of bricks these last several days. I had been keeping my carbs pretty darned low. Yesterday I had a TSP day and wouldn't you know, I started feeling better. I've never felt more balanced and in control of my mood than the four months I did TSP. But I gotta lose too! I like what Rosaruga says, whatever works! I can tell that I have to tweak and I'm going to try and figure out something in between TSP and Suzanne. Rosaruga, what are your tweaks?

I also agree with Rosaruga that the reason the TSP section doesn't have a lot of activity is because not that much support is required when you're eating her way. Someone once said she felt like she was on a happy drug on TSP, and I knew exactly what she meant.

But it doesn't seem like very many of us have been able to lose much weight on TSP, is that true? I lost 9 pounds, all in the first month. Has anyone lost more than 15? Getting the weight off is important for health too, and at what point does "slow" become "never"?