View Single Post
  #48   ^
Old Fri, Jan-24-03, 16:56

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 162/122/107
BF:?/24%/20%
Progress: 73%

well, went to the mall and walked. My oldest (2) gave me so much trouble. I was sort of bad and shared a quesadilla with the boys...so about 1/2 a tortilla for me, and a reg. size strawberry julius. I figured strawberries, egg white (I think) a bit of sugar and some ice wouldn't be too bad...after all I was walking a lot. I didn't do the second mall...boy was too bad to try another stop. I have to go down again next week, so I will do the mills which I think is over a mile in diameter...walk it a coupe times and get a good work out.

I completely forgot about the propane, so I don't know what I will do for dinner. Maybe I can convince my hubby to go down with me and get some. Who knows, worth a shot!

I am excited to get myself back together and set on my woe. I really don't know what has come over me....well actually I do, I had something that was worrying my the last week or so and now I found out that I don't have to worry about it any more and my mind is sooooooo at ease that I am actually extremely happy and motivated!!!