View Single Post
  #13   ^
Old Fri, Jan-24-03, 09:37
Starting Over!

Plan: Protein Power LifePlan
Stats: 182/178/150 Female 67 inches
BF:Jiggley mess
Progress: 13%

I just think that at our age (I'm 44) it's unrealistic to expect to be "flabless" and I hate to think that you'd be compromising your health and happiness by trying to make it happen. When I was doing my reading yesterday and in prior research about "realistic goal weights", I've concluded that a simple formula is to take the most comfortable weight from your youth and add 10#. (Adjusted of course, for whatever adjustments in lean body mass are needed). I'm not lecturing or anything, I just want you to be happy and healthy. If you're stressing out about having ZERO "flab", then you're gonna be stressing for the rest of your life from here on out! But if you don't feel like you're stressing and it's simply a goal you're trying to achieve, and you don't feel like your compromising your health to achieve it, then GO FOR IT!!

I'm sure you've though all this through before... but maybe not. I know that a light bulb went off for me when Razzle told me basically the same thing way back when ... and it made this entire journey so much easier for me. But that's me.