#1   ^
Old Thu, Jan-23-03, 15:44
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 196/180/140
BF:
Progress: 29%
Default Hello... I'm new, too!!!

I've been looking for a diet I can live with, and I'm hoping this one will work. My name is Carol - but couldn't get my name to sign on with so I chose something fun. When you see "Merry Widow", bet you automatically think of a sveldt figure, you know, slinky, well proportioned, etc. NOT!!! But I'm hoping to get somewhere in the vicinity of that by June. Gotta set Goals, right? I started the induction the afternoon of the 16th... but first I had the most delicious restaurant breakfast of potato pancakes with sour cream & applesauce ! and bacon, too. It was like a last meal thing I guess. But then, it was down to business. I'm doing the foods off the induction list rather than the menu's for induction in Atkins latest book as some of the foods don't appeal to me, and it's driving me crazy because I'm not creative. So, I'll be lurking and hoping to find out what other people are doing in this first phase. So far, I've lost 6 1/2 pounds in one week. Hooray!

Don't want to chew your ear off, (are there carbs in that?) so I'd better end this. Anyway, it's awfully nice to meet you!!!
Sponsored Links