View Single Post
  #10   ^
Old Thu, Jan-23-03, 12:52

Plan: Protein Power,BFL
Stats: 265/249/158
BF:61%/55%/25%
Progress: 15%

Thanks guys! I'll use all this great info in our decisions for both types of workouts. It works out to do my aerobics in the morning before hubbie wakes up 'cause we only have one cardio machine. But, our weight lifting is done together in the afternoons (during the little ones' nap time). So far, our official week 1 is going great. I really don't think we could have done it without the Glutamine. Wow! Miracle stuff! I'm still getting used to eating 6 times a day, though .

sillchilly, I'm sorry to say, I have no advice for your problem. I wish I did. Maybe you should post it as a new thread and more people would see it and be able to help you.

Natrushka , we do have a challenge ahead for us in scheduling for our new way life, but we figured that our kids deserved healthy parents. Our kids are ages 1yr - 12yrs and they have pulled together in their support for us, doing what they can to make sure we see this through. I even have a couple kids who have taken it upon themselves to be our "friendly" reminders for the "extra" meals we need and the supplements we are taking. With support like that, we can't fail! Beside that, I am very inspired by this website and by your success story Nat (and may I say, your new picture is ever so nice! ). I know we will achieve our goals! Thanks!

Zonecoach , I will use your advice for the cardio. And might I add, how very nice you look in your picture! How long did it take you to achieve your current look? Did you achieve it through LC?

Thanks again in advance!

IslandMom