View Single Post
  #22   ^
Old Tue, Jan-13-09, 07:01

Plan: my own thing
Stats: 350/269.0/199 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 54%

Dear body of mine,

Thank you for carrying me through the last 32 years of my life. Muscles you have always been there for me when I needed you but you have been kind of crowded out by Fat. I want you to come back to the surface now, it is time.

Fat, they say we have friends for a reason, a season or a lifetime. I know the reason you came, to protect me from mean spirited people in your own weird way. You formed a shell around me that was hard for mean words and actions to penetrate. I became the FUNNY one because of you, everyone liked me so the teasing somewhat subsided. When that happened, the self confidence started to come back. I think it took alot of courage for you and I to go to University and study Nutrition! Do you remember that Fat? You were the only fat in the class. But we did really well and to this day we excel in everything we do together.

But here is the thing Fat, I am tired of being a hypocrite every day at my job. It is no longer funny to me that I am a FAT nutritionist and I think you are embarrased by that fact as well. Also, Muscles and Bone have had enough of you weighing them down. My knees and back have suffered long enough and they want a break. I don't need you around for another season and definately not for a lifetime. MY life is great.

Thanks for being there for me but it is time for you to go. Let's not say we'll keep in touch, we are both too busy for that with our new lives.
Goodbye Fat,

Louise