View Single Post
  #14   ^
Old Sun, Jan-11-09, 16:43
Operation Ann 2013

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 310/297.0/150 Female 5ft 1 in
BF:Of course!! :)
Progress: 8%

Well let me tell you the old man and I just came from the chinese buffet in town. Where we were seated where she wanted, she did ask if we wanted a booth or table and even now that I do fit comfortably in a booth, the other half prefers a table. We were close to the food, but not our choice in fact.

As far as the browsing before obtaining ones food, bullchit, it is rare I have ever seen anyone thin or fat look around before getting a plate! Maybe a visitor from out of town, but not anyone else. Kids, teens do that.

As far as chopsticks, unless you request them around here, you don't get em, and they are the cheap woodsey ones. So why?

I will have you know that I went there knowing what I was eating. At least hoped they had the nice crablegs! That is my food choice.......with butter of course unsweetened tea! Oh, and the plates? WTH? They are all the same size.........not larger/smaller by choice. What they have is what you get around here and there are 3 buffets (chinese) around here, all the same plates....and "they" seat you!

So as Susan said so nicely! bullshirt!