View Single Post
  #17   ^
Old Wed, Jan-22-03, 20:48
Registered Member

Plan: general low carbs/atkins/
Stats: 167/152/139 Female 5'8''
BF:I'm/fat/again
Progress: 54%

You guys are gonna either laugh your a$# off or cry or make a squirmy face at what i'm about to tell you:

I was SOO overwhelmed by all the support and advice and funniness, that it made my eyes well up while at the same time i was delighted by the sisterhood.

I decided to get back on track, with eggs, steaks, salads, went to work, but God threw me a bit of a curve ball...

I got out of bed this morning, the corner of my frame hangs out and long story short there's a chunk of the bottom of my foot stitched back onto the bottom of my foot.

I got a tetnis shot (spell check anyone?) that made my arm sore, and made me nausous, so i've eaten freakin crackers, and water and tea all day because of how much this hurts.

I not only feel like a los (thats short for los-ma-los, aka loser) becuase i'm all feeling sorry for myself, but also becuase i feel like a total let down, all this support and momentum and i got caught up in not getting my crap together. Plus i'm missing at least tow days of work, and as a waitress, that REALLY sucks. (i'm a waitress at night trying ot get my MAKEUP artist career started, college grad and all )

But i wanted to thank you all SO MUCH!!!! beleive it or not, reading the posts on this site has helped me keep my mind clear and not sad. You all are really really good people and you deserve the best life has to offer.

JM