View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Wed, Jan-22-03, 19:16
Mad Scientist

Plan: Healthy eating/lifestyle
Stats: 156/115/115 Female 5'4 - small frame
BF:
Progress: 100%

The beauty about this way of eating is that there are no hard-fast rules. It's about finding what works for your body. I've read almost all the plans and picked out important things from each. I'd love to do Schwarzbein, but I can't because it sets off cravings. But for someone else, it's exactly what they need because they can't imagine life without some carbs. It's about whatever works. Ideally, every person here should be on their own customized WOE based on experimentation and fiddling to find out what works for them.

Happy maintaining & congratulations. I'm envious of your ability to eat 50 grams of carbs yet not crave. That is my problem and I'm working on it. I went through some really bad cravings while upping my carb intake. As you can see on my stats, I wasn't too successful. It set off some huge binges and I ended up gaining weight. I'll work through this, though, once I get the weight off. Part of my problem is that when the stuff is around, I'm tempted. So around holidays or when I have company, it's difficult for me to hold on. But I'm sorting it all out, experimenting with ways to deal with this.