View Single Post
  #10   ^
Old Wed, Jan-22-03, 18:44

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 225/182/170 Female 64"
BF:
Progress: 78%

Couldn't resist this thread!

I ask for two of whatever burger is a buck, usually the Whopper or the Big and Tasty. I ask for it with extra mayo and onion and no bun. Sometimes, they act like this is a common request, but if they look at me like I have two heads, I just say, "If you could just put both burger patties in one container and add all the stuff on top and wrap or put a top on it, I would really appreciate it!" And I give them a big grateful smile out of my skinny face, and they do it! I'm lucky. There's a BK down the street that I go to every Wed. and the kid that works up front asked me why I didn't eat the bun. I told him it was my Low Carb diet and he said, "Yeah, that's usually the reason why we have extra buns, but don't worry, I'm used to it because my mom's allergic to gluten.". He's so sweet to me! He even puts my burger patties in the salad containers so I can cut the meat a bit easier! I go there because it's fast and easy and they're so nice!!

Other than that, I get a salad and bring my own dressing, because they've all turned traitor and gone Low Fat!!

Amber