View Single Post
  #14   ^
Old Mon, Jan-05-09, 11:46

Plan: Somersizing-Level 1
Stats: 223.6/220.4/145.0 Female 63inches
BF:
Progress: 4%
Default First day back at the gym

When a sign greets you at the gym at 4:45am saying No hot water...should you turn around and go back home? LOL...Well, I didn't and the shower after my workout was quick let me tell you. I hope it will be fixed by tomorrow. I did 20 min on the eliptical trainer, getting back in the swing of things for my renewed efforts for 2009. No resolutions this year to beat myself up over. Just going to take it all day by day. I have set myself up for some challenges but just getting thru the day right now is my major goal. The stress of house hunting has been tough but I'm just letting that go because it's not in my hands right now. The only thing I can control is what I'm eating and working out. I was planning on going to the gym 3 times per week for the month but I may hit the gym tomorrow morning too..it was good to get the day started early. I need to work on my morning meditation as well so I planning on getting up early again at 3:30am..YIKES!! Do my meditation, head off to the gym and then to work.