View Single Post
  #16   ^
Old Wed, Jan-22-03, 16:45

Plan: low carb
Stats: 136.6/129.4/119 Female 4 11
BF:
Progress: 41%

Donna - I hear ya!! I wish i knew about this way of eating back in my twenties. I am now in my early thirties and realize how much more difficult it is to lose weight. I am able to control my social drinking much more than i would have been able to do back in my 20's. We all know that partying and dieting don't really go together so well... especially when you are eating pizza at 2 a.m. I was doing the bar scene every weekend because i was worried i was going to miss something.

I am now 32 and realize i would not have been missing much. Don't get me wrong, i love being single and i still love the bar scene but i don't mind a nice quiet night at home. I think something happens in your thirties, where you just become happy and comfortable with who you are. I love it!!

Hopeful - It looks like we both keep falling off the wagon. I know each time we probably say "never again" but this time i think i really mean it because before i used to lose 10 pounds in a month doing atkins and this time it is not coming off as easy....

Lisa
Sponsored Links