Old Wed, Jan-22-03, 14:02
Mad Scientist

Plan: Healthy eating/lifestyle
Stats: 156/115/115 Female 5'4 - small frame
BF:
Progress: 100%

Quote:
Originally posted by IslandGirl
Hey, Wanda! Goodness me, it's all really simple.

To find my recipe, go to the orange menu bar above and click on LowCarb Recipes, then from Karen's Gourmet recipe page, click on the red line readers' low carb recipes that's near the top of the page right above her picture, then click on Bread & Pasta then click on Rye Bread, Oven Baked, 2 1# loaves or even Gabi's World-famous Bread which is a similar recipe.

OK, OK, I'll admit it... I didn't check ALL the links under "Bread & Pasta" - skipped the Rye recipe cause I don't like rye and never made it down to Gabi's since I was looking for "Judi". Since I didn't know what I was looking for, I thought I'd ask.

Hey, the processed food queen has been converted. I can cook anything now. I've made pizza dough from scratch before, so I can do this. I think I can, I think I can..... Actually, maybe I'll get my dad to make the first mistake-free batch (he's a great bread maker) and if it turns out, I'll try to make it.

As for the smartweighters.com site, maybe they are just so young (as a business). Heck, you'd think they'd send free loaves to the "Product Queen" to test out and review. Hmmm, there's a thought.

You take care & I'll let you know how this turns out.

Wanda, the "technogeek"
P.S. aren't these little emoticons annoying? I love them.