View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Wed, Jan-22-03, 13:29

Plan: Atkins / Curves
Stats: 182.0/182.0/150 Female 5'6"
BF:27.2
Progress: 0%

sk8, you're not a failure! Well, if you are wanting to start tomorrow then I assume your fridge and cupboards are ready and stripped of "nasty things".

It took me a long time to actually stick to this WOL long term, I'd start, then lose a bit, which I thought was a lot, then cheat, get cocky, etc, then bitch and complain about my size. What I did, that helped me do an about face was looking at clothes - simple as that, I'd see clothes I'd love to wear and knowing I'd look ridiculous at the size I was made me change. When I actually stuck to this WOL, the way I felt health wise was phenominal and I can't ever imagine not feeling this good every again. Anyway, this is what keeps me going - I also started working out regularly, I used to cringe at the thought of exercise, now it's a part of my life, and again, couldn't do without it. So maybe a bit of "envy" for fashion may help and shear determination. You know you can do it, you said you like the food - read the recipes for variety and you should be able to stay on track. Let me know how you do tomorrow

Vikki