#4   ^
Old Tue, Jan-21-03, 20:30

Plan: Atkins:Very Low Carb(VLC)
Stats: 265/251/165 Male 5'-8"
BF:41/38/15
Progress: 14%
Thumbs up Sillychili's Gym log

Hey there,

Told you I visit at dinner time! First off I'd like to congradulate you for a) starting this WOL, b) doing the journal thing c) getting great results!

The journal you'll appreciate more in the coming months than now, you'll be able to see where you came from and marvel at your own progress this way.

Quote:
boobalas= 43 inches

You might ask Nat, but it seems to me that lot's of the ladies measure just under the bust..... maybe cause it's that layer of fat that shows the progress, and sometimes it seems on the LC way the the bust will actually "increase", any way take that for what it is, an "outsiders" point of view.

It does sound like what with your "condition" you are approaching this very good, remember, slow and steady is what we all want, not just you! That is something I have a lot of problems with because I'm real impatient! So sometimes in my impatience I get so out of focus and I do stupid things, and then I notice it several months later..... and have to start all over again.... this time I've decided, I'll be patient with myself, and I am not stopping this WOE or WOL until I am at my goal weight!

Any way, it doesn't really matter if you don't know the names of all the exercises, I've never been much good at that either. The important thing is to do them, and to do them correctly with the right amount of weight on them. It does sound like you have a trainer that can help you with that, that is the best thing you can do, learn from the pros, and there are many more better quaulified for that sort advice than me, TrainerDan comes springing to mind. He's on the forum a lot!

Any way just be patient with yourself, you didn't get where you are over night you know, so just keep it slow and steady and you'll see the results!

Bye for now!

Carl