View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Tue, Jan-21-03, 18:55

Plan: atkins
Stats: 212/178.6/150 Female 63"
BF:47.5%/37.8%/27%
Progress: 54%
Red face measurements

This is scary...I can't remember what my last measurements were but I will add them when I can access them at the gym.. I have already worked out today so I may be all bulked up LOL!
boobalas= 43 inches
waist = 35
hippos= 40

Boy o boy ain't that a vision of perfection...

I increased my workout AGAIN! First I should write what my new routine was/is.
cardio bike with arm wheels increased to 10 mintes.
same as before but 2 sets of each and with the squats one band added making it 4 now.

NEW STUFF
Crunches 2 sets of 12
hip lifts 2 sets of 12
chop and turn thingys 5 pounds 2 sets of 12

EFX weird oval movement like stair stepper 3 minutes..and I feel every second of it!

Impatient to increase so I figured I would increase on my own since I am now working out everyday!

Today I did cardio arms and leg cycle= 20 minutes..WOO HOO...I think I need to jump on my dusty ol bike and hit the road soon...I think I can go more than my usual 10 feet now...LOL

increased everything to 3 sets with no major complaints...JUST had to be real careful when woking my arms ..kept feeling my neck knot up..don't want to hurt anymore so I think I took care of it my focusing and repostioning my arms at my sides...and holding my abs tight.

Same ol 30 aqua routine cardio and resistence as well as crunches ...wonderful stretches and "dangling" then in front of the jets for 10 minutes. Can't wait to try the wave machine and swim against it...maybe next month I will ask the "wellness" gal to show me how to harness on and work it without drowning.

I am so proud of myself...even got an a on my first homework assignment! This old dog IS learning new tricks! Decided what to eat on my birthday! A corner peice of birthday cake with those thick frosting flowers made out of the crisco and powder sugar creamed frosting..yum then after I scrape the top I add a little bit of vanilla ice cream and an equal amount od cherry jello...smoosh it together and voila! The perfect present...and I bet I won't want it again til next year...