Old Sun, Dec-14-08, 22:24
HIGH FAT!!!

Plan: CARNIVORE!!!!
Stats: 191/145.0/137 Female 69 inches
BF:30.3/24.06/not yet
Progress: 85%
Cool Hi!

Hi KBKris,

I have learned that showing/doing over the long-term is the best example...
In many things!!

I have not bought pasta, potatoes or bread/bread products since April when my Hubby went back to Iraq.
It is hard when he is home... he is given to convenience foods - he barely has time to sleep with the needs of the Army.
His favorite foods are Cow, coffee & chocolate, LOL!
He is a meat eater(not fish) & loves it Rare, so I keep him 'ployed' with steaks & chicken & ribs & all that good stuff!
I make sure it is ready & waiting or pre-prepared. What you could try is to take over the cooking duties for supper...
I read you work 3rds, so maybe if you talk with her & adjust your sleeping schedule, you could 'relieve' her of the nightly Kichen duties & put your LC 'input' into good meals for your Family!!

I am doing this LC WOL/WOE for myself, DH says I look good, but I have a drive to look great! I too have a man 12 years my Jr...but he is shorter than I & fit & he will (most likely) always weigh less than me! But, I can try!

I hope that I gave you some ideas in which to approach your current family nutritional needs - Best of Luck & let us know how it works out! ~Cheryl