#7   ^
Old Sun, Dec-14-08, 15:12

Plan: Primal-ish
Stats: 212/181/150 Female 64"
BF:
Progress: 50%

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBkris
I would never tell my wife that she looks like heck or anything like that. I mentioned it here because I'm concerned.

Others have said she looks pregnant not me. I'm sorry if this post offended you. I was simply looking for advice. I'm not some evil husband / father who wants to bash my wife and kids.

Thanks to the others who didn't see this post as me bashing my family and actually gave me advice.
That's good.
I don't know how many children you have or if she works outside the home, but being a mom is the hardest job I have ever had along with keeping up the house, etc. I had 7 years off and now, with 5 children, I am back at work 3 nights on the midnight shift.

I have looked pregnant also when I was not and have had people ask me when the baby was due. I would say to just try to help her out in other ways, such as some housework, or take the kids someplace or offer for her to go out for a while, like an afternoon, so she can have some recollected time. Also, arranging a babysitter so that you can get out together on a date, which does not have to be expensive. It sounds like with all of your interests, that you may be gone from home a bit. She probably misses you.

Those are the things that I would and would have appreciated being a working and stay at home mom. If she feels your support (maybe she already does), she may be more likely to come around. I know I have felt it next to impossible to exercise with no one to really keep an eye on the little ones.

My dh is 10 years older than me. She may feel too "old" for you or something.

Good luck!