#5   ^
Old Sat, Dec-13-08, 22:07

Plan: Meat, Veggies, Nuts
Stats: 181/185/130 Female 61.5
BF:Falling Fluff
Progress: -8%

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBkris
Okay, my kids have no problem with their weight. In fact, they could stand to gain some weight, especially put on some muscle.

My wife, on the other hand, looks like heck and she's getting worse. People mistake her for being pregnant.

I exercise three days on and one day off using Crossfit exercises (http://crossfit.com). I train Brazilian Jiu Jitsu four to five days a week. I got off the low carb dieting and put on some serious weight again. I'm back to the Indcution phase and I'm taking the pounds off again. UGGHHH, why did I stop?!?

Anyway, for some reason, even though I'm living proof that exericse and diet works, my wife just doesn't get it. Yet, she constantly complains about her weight. She tries to give me the excuse of being 44 and I'm 34 so that's why she's getting fat. But, her sitting at the computer, TV, and dining room table while not getting outside and walking the dog sure doesn't help either.

Have any of you found ways to get your spouse who could really use a diet to come along with you on the journey???

The only reason why I want the kids to get on the wagon is so they don't think of Pop Tarts as a reasonable breakfast.

Thanks,

Kris

I wonder what you tell your wife. I wonder if she is suffering from depression, low self esteem? That is so mean saying she looks like Heck, and looks PG. I don't even want to share my feeling here...And you think your kids need muscles? Let them be kids, and don't mess with there self-esteem