View Single Post
  #74   ^
Old Tue, Jan-21-03, 11:28

Plan: SP/BFL
Stats: 190/186/160 Female 67 inches
BF:
Progress: 13%
Default Monday's Workout

20 minutes MAS on treadmill. Didn't sweat as much or get my heart rate as high as I do on the bike because my ankles and shins can't go fast enough to get my heart rate up. I'm sure I will build some more endurance.

Lots of abs- suspended, on the ball, weighted kneeled pulldowns, basics, back extensions, obliques, etc.

I'm trying not to get discouraged. I KNOW I'm not supposed to look at the scale but it hasn't budged in 3-4 months. (Well, I did gain some water weight over Xmas, but that's gone now). I would just think that the losing the fat/ gaining muscle ratio would be so that the scale would move down at some point. I'm on week 9 of my unofficial challenge, week 3 of the official challenge. I really don't think my measurements have changed either.

This is me being hard on myself. I'm trying to maintain perspective but I've never hit a plateau and stuck it out before. In the past, I've given up after hitting a plateau but I don't want to do that this time. I'm not sure how long they can last. Also, I think I've hit my natural setpoint as it were. I will be patient ond perservere. Okay, enough whining, getting back to work.