View Single Post
  #9   ^
Old Tue, Jan-21-03, 11:21

Plan: CAD
Stats: 244/226.5/140
BF:
Progress: 17%

token,

Sorry about the gain... But one way I like to look at it, is this is winter, the time when everyone gains 10-15lbs... Even if you gain 2 or 3 over the ENTIRE winter season, that is exceptional. Now if this was like May and that pound was still there, than I'd probably start feeling unmotivated.....

RagedyAnna,

Nope, I do not worry about fat at all. That thought has been completely shoved out of my head. There are some things I still dont eat, purely because I just don't like them (like red meat, etc) but other than that, fat is a good thing for me.

Broccoli is a starchier veggie, and that is why CAD keeps it out. It may not bring the hunger out, but it is putting your insulin level higher than if you were to leave it out. The lower you keep your levels, the more effective the diet is (and the easier the RM is). You can have onions, but in moderation. I think it is around 2 tbs of onions. I dunno on the exact number, but some is ok.

BASpider,

That is odd.... chicken makes you gain weight. Never heard of that before. Well, at least you figured out whats making you gain.

The message above applies as well. ALthough there is no excuses, winter is a time that alot of people's bodies hold onto the fat. I guess its cause we're human? Lol.... Stress can also make you gain a bit, so reeellllaaaxxxxx.......