#7   ^
Old Wed, Nov-26-08, 00:36

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 163/148/130 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 45%

Quote:
Originally Posted by dognostril
I tried this recipe using a regular sized teflon coated cookie sheet with sides to hold the goop and it burned in about 15 minutes and tasted so salty I couldn't even eat one bite. On another website I noticed that the amount of p-husks was 3 tablespoons, not 3 teaspoons so that was probably the problem. My recipe is 3 Tablespoons whole psyllium husks (Sprouts brand), 1 Tablespoon organic olive oil, 1teaspoon Baleine fine sea salt, 1Tablespoon McCormick California style Onion powder, and 2 and one half cup water. Wisk all together at once and let sit 5 to 10 minutes, wisk thoroughly again and pour into a greased (with butter) cookie sheet with sides. Bake at 350 degrees for 45-50 minutes and then pop the top (it will be puffed up) in about 10 spots and continue to bake. You may have to pop it again after about 10 minutes. Continue to bake until it gets crisp (about 10-15 more minutes). Pretty good. Once this is baked it can be lifted and placed onto a casserole like Mexican chicken with Hatch chilies, sour cream, cumin and mild cheddar, or tuna casserole with onions, mushrooms, sour cream, chopped green or red peppers, and chopped miracle noodles. Enjoy!

Something is way wrong here. This tasted so bad i had 2 spit it out. I am going 2 try babybears recipe with 3 tbl of p-husk.