#7   ^
Old Mon, Jan-20-03, 22:33
Registered Member

Plan: Anything that works
Stats: 184/150/117
BF:45%/40%/15%
Progress: 51%
Default Workout's and Atkins

Well BFL is x3 workouts per week and x3 cardio sessions per week and the workouts are 45-60 minutes long. You can be doing up to x12 reps, and if your doing your weights properly, you should be just feeling fatigued as you complete your 12th rep..otherwise your not lifting the right weight. However, on Induction and 20 gram of carbs, I could only get to the thrid set (which is only 8 reps) and I was feeling tremendous fatigue when I technically had another three sets to go of 6 reps,12 reps and 12 reps isolation. (6 sets for each exercise if that is how you describe it). For the average person doing Atkins it is geared for those that have normal day to day activity I think...but if your doing weights seriously and want to do quality weights, you really need to carb up before hand. I did two weight sessions without and I felt definately 20 grams was not enough. I ached to the bone which is definately not healthy... and it was the kind of ache that does not go away after the set some time later. I woke up with the fatigue of it in the mornings.

I plan on doing the Induction again, but next time no weight for a week. Induction every 4 week and then back on maintenance to tone. See how it goes. A bit like professional weight lifters cycling their weights and diet.