View Single Post
  #88   ^
Old Mon, Jan-20-03, 18:40

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 243/217/140 Female 5'3"
BF:
Progress: 25%

Hi Everyone,

Darklotus, we are practically neighbors. I go to the Pheasant Lane Mall all the time. I don't think I'll ever love doing exercise. I don't mind the treadmill. Since I've only been doing the weights for 2 days I guess I'll reserve judgement. At least today I was able to walk - but I'm still having trouble getting up and down when sitting. I took today off. (Hardly ever exercise on Mondays because I'm just too tired from work!) But I did do some streching.

Kassie, I know you're somewhere in NH, right?

Judi, 20 lbs since December is great. Sweating during the summer sounds good right now. It going to be so cold tomorrow bf is offering to drive me to work. (He's either taking pity on me or he wants to make sure I go to work! lol)

Toni, I eat the Advantage bars too. I know some people think they cause stalls but they help me get thru - especially when I can't go to lunch because I'm too busy at work. I can't get over that you've lost 240 lbs, that is just so unbelievable. I'll check out your journal too. Hey, you'll meet someone when you least expect it!

Celina, so you're on day 10 today, right? Just keep checking in and we will help you stay on track. It's much easier with support!

Kassie, I make my lunch for the week on Sundays too. I usually make chicken salad and just eat that every day. I'm a really boring eater and don't care if I eat the same thing every day.
My only exercise "trick" is to commit that I'll work out a specific number of times every week and then I "force" myself to meet the goal. (Right now I'm doing 4X a week.) I know it sounds hokey but I feel like I've accomplished something if I meet my goal.

Darklotus you can share your motivational comments with us! We all need motivation, right? It's true that if you want something bad enough you can make it happen.

I don't really have anything I've wanted to do that I've been waiting to do until I'm thin. The only thing I can think of is buying smaller clothes. (And not shopping in the "women's large size" dept.) I love to shop and I am really looking forward to getting new clothes. (The problem is I keep buying clothes as I'm losing and they don't fit for long!)

Judi, I hope you are doing OK. Did the dr just give you medication? Did she run any tests. Post and let us know how you're doing and take it easy.

Summer