View Single Post
  #86   ^
Old Mon, Jan-20-03, 17:52

Plan: Low Carb
Stats: 271/162/140 Female 5'5"
BF:
Progress: 83%
Default Big Problem today.............

Got to work this morning and went to the bathroom and my urine looked a little dark... then later a little darker and by lunch time very dark.. and started to have pain on urinating.... so headed to the doctor and by the time I urinated for them it was super super dark............. and am passing blood clots... You would swear I was having a period and I haven't had one of those in 10 years.... I am now peeing every 2 minutes and you would swear I was giving birth to a baby... That was definately more fun than this... took my first meds at 2:45 pm and am praying these kick in, like real soon............ My doctor is a fan of Atkins and does not think this is my problem.... but.......... everytime I go on low carb I do this.... BRB, gotta go give birth again..........ok, back.. I am even trying the Lamaz breathing and it's not helping...lol Also found out about my temps from her, but will write about that later. Right now... I think I am going to go to bed... And will be home from work tomorrow....
Make it go away....TTUL....