#6   ^
Old Mon, Jan-20-03, 08:59
Registered Member

Plan: ATKINS
Stats: 183/176/135 Female 5 FT, 4 IN.
BF:
Progress: 15%
Default Dropped from the list!

Very strange....was just wandering around the website this morning and came across this thread that apparently I started last May. Somehow I wasn't getting notification of replies and had no idea that there were so many. Maybe I did something wrong - not too computer savvy... So nice to hear from fellow So. Californians. I am in Costa Mesa. I, too, recently found out about the new store opening in February in Huntington Beach. I was at the Carbsmart booth at the swap meet (yes, in the last row - "food alley"). You can also order online and pick up at the swap meet as well as at their warehouse. I got some LC bread for the first time and really like it as an every-few-days treat. I think the carb count is only 2.5 per slice but the slices are really thin. Oh well, nice to have actual toast or egg salad on bread sometimes. The guy at the booth told me that there will be annoucements on the carbsmart website (you can sign up for their mailing list) when the store opens.
Anyway - glad that there are so many of us out there trading secrets. Good luck to all!
Karen
p.s. - and yes, hasn't the weather been unbelievable!? It's always fun to watch football games on tv where they are freezing their tushies off and I'm wearing shorts! There's a reason we pay what we do to live here!