View Single Post
  #23   ^
Old Mon, Jan-20-03, 06:57

Plan: Atkins-modified
Stats: 371/194/175 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 90%

Hi Mischa, I actually just started my journal yesterday. I will try to update in there at least once a week. It's so nice to meet other low carber's and to know that i am not alone on this journey. I'll be checking your journal out as soon as i am done here. Thanks again!!

Hey Yogibear, I am so sorry to hear about the horrible weather you are having right now. I guess i shouldn't complain about the snow and freezing temps. I wish i could send an envoy of dumptrucks filled with snow to help put out those wildfires It must be a very scarey time for you, and my prayers are with you and all your neighbors.
I have hit so many stalls myself, so don't get down about. The most important thing is that you are feeling better physically. Sometimes the scale takes abit longer to show your progress. I remember for awhile i wasn't loosing weight, and i got so discouraged that i stopped weighing myself for a month. I still kept LC'ing and exercising. When i finally got the nerve up to weigh myself, i was down 10lbs, and that was a wonderful surprise. So just know, we have all been there, it's just apart of the loosing process. Your on the right track with keeping your carbs down and exercising, just have abit of patience and the weight will start dropping.

Toni