View Single Post
  #22   ^
Old Mon, Jan-20-03, 04:48

Plan: CAD/sureslim
Stats: 275/?/190
BF:
Progress: 9%

Hi Toni,
Thanks so much for your words of encouragement. I really needed them today because I weighed at exactly the same weight still. No more loss..again. I was doing all of the right things and even cutting down on meat keeping total calories in mind but she just sits there and won't move. I have been eating my 20 carbs or less each day. I have been walking every day except today, as it was way too hot and I am busy watering my garden to keep it alive. It's good to know that it took a while for you so that gives me hope that it will happen. Guess my body is just hanging in there to see where this new WOL is going.

I'd love to swap some heat for the pork rinds LOL...and some green grass with lots of rain.
We are having a terrible time with the bushfires.(wildfires I think you call them) On Sat night nearly 400 homes were burnt out in Canberra. It is really bad and the worst is still to come. Today and tomorrow they were forecasting total fire bans with high temps and hot north winds. There are fires all over the alpine region. We are in drought so everything is crisp and dry. WE still have another month or two of very hot weather ahead so we could see a lot more disaster...it's the worst on record. I feel very sad for the people and wildlife who are suffering.
Wow your photos really show a difference...must make you feel great. Congrats.