View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Sun, Jan-19-03, 13:00

Plan: Protein Power,BFL
Stats: 265/249/158
BF:61%/55%/25%
Progress: 15%

Thanks Natrushka! Those websites surely did help out. Hubbie and I are going to incorporate some of those in week 4. We figure to change our routines every 4th week. Don't want our bodies adjusting!

As for protein, I guess I won't worry about myself! And Hubbie can have as much as he thinks he needs. He knows his body better then I do. (But seriously, 400g of protein ! Lordy! I couldn't image.)

I'm releived to hear about the stretching. I guess if I had thought about it, we do "stretch" when we do the weights starting at a lower weight, then adding it on as we go. That's what I get for having too much information rolling around in my head. It all started to overlap!

I do have one more question, though.( )

I drink 3 glasses of water and one cup of coffee before I start my workout. You mentioned you do that as well. Would it matter if I use whipping cream in the coffee (no sweetener)? Have you read about whether the fat in the whipping cream would do anything to the metabolism and throw it off? I want to do everything I can to lose my body fat as well as tone the body. I will go without the coffee, if I need to .

Thanks in advance!

IslandMom