View Single Post
  #14   ^
Old Fri, Jan-17-03, 15:58

Plan: Atkins:Very Low Carb(VLC)
Stats: 265/251/165 Male 5'-8"
BF:41/38/15
Progress: 14%
Default Thanks Sillychili,

I just had to type Sillychili, it looked like so much fun!

Anyway, it is amazing how much work goes into figure skating in general and Ice Dancing as a whole. We spend hours and hours on and off ice to make it look so nice and easy, and when you've done your job, many times your reward is that every day people will be inspired to try it out for themselves!

Of course we have the other effect which is "IS ICE DANCING REALLY A SPORT" and to that all I can say is for anyone who doubts it, just needs to strap on a pair of skates and see how hard it really is!

Anyway, much of the off ice training I do is at my workplace which is of course in Prudhoe Bay Alaska and my work location. I have 2 weeks away from home while I work and nothing to do in the evenings except workout.... no distractions, sometimes I have to cut back because I realize that I'm over working my self and need the rest, I have to make myself go and watch TV!!!!!

Any way right now I'm really focusing on Core body strenght. I'm going to start with the medicine ball and exercise ball tonight. That should be a blast!

Well thanks for stopping by and saying hi,

Later,

Carl