View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Fri, Jan-17-03, 15:38

Plan: atkins
Stats: 212/178.6/150 Female 63"
BF:47.5%/37.8%/27%
Progress: 54%
Thumbs up Omg! I'm Hooked!

I can't believe how incredibly energetic I am feeling...sure I get pooped afater I work out BUT..I feel great all day long..walk taller..I even have a little wiggle goin on..LOL Woo hoo! So here I am after only 6 weeks..gosh is that all?..Okay alright I am a bit impatient but it only make s me work harder. I need to document this..especially since my results are so incredible..who'd a thunk? First week of December I started working out V-E-R-Y slowly. I would even prop my clipboard up against a machine so I wouldn't have to bend all the way over to pick it up ! I began doing 6 minutes on a pedal thing that you have to move your both your arms and legs for 6 minutes...no p[ain in my legs but I had problems sitting and stretching to complete the movements! I was dizzy when I got off too. Then the pull backs and the opposite ones. I was feeling it all in the wrong places using 15 pounds and one set of 12 and the opposite one 5 pounds and one set of 12. Back would tighten between the shoulder blades which is my most painful area with Fibromyalgia. Same thing on the underhand pull downs using 10 pounds and one set. Ditton on the overhead pull downs 20 pounds one set. Then an easy one one ste of squats using 3 resistence bands..and then the one where you lock your legs and go from toes to heels hanging over...I can do those But then again I have these stocky little legs carrying me around too! Okay I think I will finish here and add my new improved routine tonight. Oh yeah..I worked out the month of December 3-4 times a week and had an eval on January 13 and lost just under 1% body fat and maybe 2 pounds..I was not impressed...mostly because being on Glucophage AND using new eating habits..I expected more. BUT now that I write this..It has not been long enough! I need to cut my self some slack here. I am going in search of a Protein Power book this weekend and in tonights post I will write about my new work out schedule and the incredible changes I have had!! See ya tonight!
Sponsored Links