#11   ^
Old Sun, Sep-07-08, 12:03

Plan: Bernstein (Guided)
Stats: 140/140/140 Female 5 feet 10 inches
BF:
Progress:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantEven
My numbers seem to be improving so, I'm starting to question the need for medicating my diabetes but, I'll have a deep conversation with my endocrinologist before making a final decision. No doubt I'll post my thoughts here at that time to get opinions. My endo appointment is on the 22nd of this month. Here is hoping this endo is not stuck in the dark ages.

~Danielle

Please post about what happens with the endo, I'm waiting for your news about that one.

I'm still working on theories about me. I definately have improvements (still happening) since cutting carbs, but I have never been caught near a Dr with more than prediabetic BG's. Is it LADA, only none of my family got diagnosed, like Lottadata? Is it prediabetes, only I managed to get complications already anyway, because I have always been really sensitive to things like drugs, maybe BG is the same, so lower change equals bigger impact? Is it some form of Diabetes that they have not found the gene for? There is even a small hint of I'm just dreaming, I'll wake up in a minute in the middle of two years ago and tell DH I had a nightmare about being diabetic.

I don't expect answers to those questions from you guys, I'm just sharing thoughts as a relatively newbie, because perhaps Danielle can relate.