View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Wed, Sep-03-08, 14:26

Plan: low carb, carb cycling
Stats: 160/121/125 Female 65.5 inches
BF:under 10
Progress: 111%
Default mattie o's gym log

i should have been doing this a long time ago!

so...i guess ill just jump right into it! ill start with yesterday:

tuesday 2 sept

30 minutes brisk uphill walking on treadmill

7 sets of hanging ab sling things...(you guys might have to help me on the technical terms...) 10 reps each set

hanging negs on the pull up bar--the worst! but its great for lats, etc. 3 sets, 10 reps each set.

no clue how to describe this one, someone please give it a name. you take a bench bar and put weight on one end, and stick the other end in the corner, where 2 walls meet the floor. then you take the rowing attatchment from the cable crossover machine and use it to, while bending over and arching your back, pull the end with the weight up to your belly button.

does that make sense? anyway, theryre gnarly, try it. i did 6 sets, 10-12 reps each set. 25 lbs + the bar.

then i did these: lay your back on a bench, grab the "far" end of a dumbell, so that the other end is hanging down towards your face. arms semi straight, lower the dumbell behind your head and back up. i did 3 sets, 10 reps each set.

then i did a few sets of bicycles, and by that time, i was a fraction of a woman.

id love to hear about some of everyones favorite exercises! i love ones that really give ya the "burn"! especially for abs/love handles, as that is my problem area...

thanks!
Sponsored Links