#12   ^
Old Wed, Aug-27-08, 18:22
Registered Member

Plan: my own/semi low carb
Stats: 153/151/127 Female 64 inches
BF:u bet!
Progress: 8%

Hi!
I thought I would chime in here. I will be taking the thyroid antibodies test soon--likely within the next 2 weeks---and will know then if I for sure have Hashi's or not. ( All indications point to Hashi's, for me.)In the mean time, I research as much as I can about hypothyroidism. There has been so much I didn't know!

There are several helpful forums that will give you great info and support about hashi's and hypothyroidism. Try Yahoo's Natural thyroid Hormone (NTH) groups and also a great forum called "Real Thyroid Help". (easy to google it). A terriffic web site with good info is "Stop The Thyroid Madness".

You can feel better, have higher body temps, and possibly arrest the progression of Hashi's.

Right now I am having good results on Tertroxin (pure T3 just about the same as Cytomel). My body temps stay around 98.5 to 98.68*. Other symptoms have stopped---so far---like sore throat and joint and muscle pains. I'm even a bit less foggy. So far---only been taking Tertroxin for less than a month.

Best wishes and good luck!