View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Thu, Jan-16-03, 13:01

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 434/434/200
BF:
Progress: 0%
Default Hi New here and really need some help

Hi my name is Paul I am 35 5"5 from the uk and weigh around 430llbs so i have a big problem!

Because of my weight i have been to embarrassed to leave the house for the last 10 years, I am so depressed and down at the moment, I have only seen a doctor twice in the past 10 years and to be honest they was not very interested in helping me, In fact they made me feel worse one of them telling me i would be dead by the time i was 35, this triggering off panic-attacks which i now suffer from , because of my weight i am positive i am going to die early and cant seem to shake these thoughts.

I am married to a wonderful woman who tries her best to support me, but she can see how unhappy i am and i know this gets her down although she try's her best not to show it.

I have been on a low carb diet since December 9th 2002 and have lost nothing in weight or inches, I have made sure i keep my daily carb count at no more than 20 gramms per day, I eat enough, drink enough, but still have lost nothing, I'm not on any medication so i cant figure out why i'm not losing, surely i should of seen some results in 6 weeks, I have never once cheated, not even over christmas, dont drink, I take daily supplements Vitamin b, c and e, but still feel tired during the day and have aches and pains in both my arms and legs.

Please if anyone feels they can help , i would love to hear from you. If anyone wishes to contact me personally my e-mail is Pacmanuk~hotmail.com

Thanks for taking the time to read

Paul
Sponsored Links