Progress: 68%
Default Friday exercise

Friday Workout: Shoulders - heavy

Shoulder press machine: 110 lbs x 4 sets x 4-5 reps
DB lateral raise: 15lbs x 2 sets x 6 reps, 20 lbs x 2 sets x 4 reps
BB upright row: 55lbs x 4 sets x 4-5 reps
Cable bent over row: 15lbs x 4 sets x 4-5 reps

**Also, taught 1 hour power yoga class before workout

Note: this weekend, I am going to shake up my workouts...I have hit a strength plateau. I am not able to lift any heavier weight, as hard as I try or even through nutrient manipulation. I want to be able to break through some of these plateaus by changing up my routine for a week.

On the advice of a bodybuilder friend of mine, I am going to do a week of high rep workouts. The rep range will be 25-100 reps per set. I need to shock my muscles into some more size and strength. Also, I will reap the benefitsof working my muscles aerobically vs. anaerobically for a change. I have been instructed to work as hard as I can on each set to fatigue, going as high as I can with reps, taking very little rest and adding in some supersets. Also, I am not to do the traditional exercises I like to do. I am to do something completely different for each muscle group. Luckily, I have a million exercises loggd in the old noggin. Time to retool. WOOT!

P.S. Hubby ordered the P90x workouts for me. I am waiting for them to arrive. I will do these as soon as they come as another form of shock training.