#6   ^
Old Wed, Jan-15-03, 16:39

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 226.6/209/154 Female 5'7"
BF:
Progress: 24%
Default Splenda

Hi everyone,

Sorry to cause a flurry... the zero-carb chocolate I referred to that is available here in Australia is ALREADY sweetened with Splenda... and mighty fine chocolate it is, too (ironically, it is a bit too sweet for my taste, because of that I only have a square or two a day, which is probably a good thing).

The company that makes it is called Darrell Lea, a big chain store here down under... their website is www.dlea.com.au, they ship their licquorice world-wide (unfortunately the liquorice is filled with sugar, it is sooooo good but is soooo bad for you), so who knows, they may ship their zero-carb chocolate worldwide too, especially if there is a lot of interest. The Australian dollar is WORTHLESS at the moment, so you North Americans & Britons will get a good deal on the exchange rate. One American dollar buys about three Australian cities at the moment (not quite, but it's bad).

They also make almonds covered in the same zero-carb chocolate, and they make zero-carb fruit chews that are fruity-sweet-acidic things, v. nice indeed.

Katt