Old Wed, Jan-15-03, 13:52
Registered Member

Plan: Atkin's
Stats: 255/255/170 Female 5'9
BF:
Progress: 0%
Default A little encouragement

Hello,
Ok, I have been hanging out here for over a week now. I love that everyoneis so supportive. I think that is really neat.
Here has been my routine since the beginning which was 9 days ago.
Up every morning (except for tuesdays, Saturdays and Sundays) at 5:30 a.m. Go to the gym, work out for 20 minutes, home, breakfast, work, lunch, home and supper. Sometimes I have a snack in the evening, like scrambled eggs or something.
I have missed a couple of days where I haven't gone to the gym, but I didn't think that was a big deal.
I am guessing that I weighed around 260 when I started since that is what I have weighed for the last few years effortlessly. So then I weighed myself last saturday and saw that I was at 255.5 which is also why I am guessing that I was around 260. Then today, I weighed myself again, and now I am at 254.
I was just thinking that my weight loss would be a bit more that what I have experienced. Again, I am not sure what I started at, for all I know, it might have been even lower that 260, but higher than 255.
I have absolutely done no cheating. All I have been doing is smelling chocolates here int he office because everyone is an addict when it comes to chocolate. I've been somewhat tempted but not overly so.
So, I just thougt that maybe someone could tellme if the the 1.5 punds weight loss in 4 days is ok, or if it shoul dbe higher.
Oh and all that great, supportive stuff will wash well with me as well
Anyone out there read the Matthew Good book? Just curious.
Thanks,
Inanna
Sponsored Links