Registered Member

Plan: Atkins, under 30/day
Stats: 335/289/185
BF:
Progress: 31%
Default Re: Buddy, anyone?

Quote:
Originally posted by cdawg
I think a buddy would be a help. I am pretty committed to the LC way of eating, however, it would be nice to share experiences with someone else. If anyone is interested let me know.

Well, Charlie, our beginning weights were similar and our ultimate goals are similar. I am VERY committed because this way of eating is saving my life - literally. If you're committed, too, we could try being buddies and see if we manage to help each other.

Tell me some more about yourself. Have you found it easy to follow the plan thus far? What are some of your mini-goals? Do you have family who are supporting you? Anything you want to tell me would be interesting and help us work together.

I'm 41, married to a wonderful husband, and I have two children. My son is 20 and my daughter is 11. Our entire family is on Atkins and plan to be on it forever. My husband and son have each lost 75 lbs; my daughter has lost 20. My husband has been able to remove all meds; I'm slowly losing them one at a time, though my blood sugars (diabetic) are not where they should be, yet.

My next mini-goal is to fit into a smaller pants size and I've actually enjoyed being on this way of life, unlike any diet I've ever followed in the past.

ttfn, freydis