#68   ^
Old Wed, Jan-15-03, 08:27

Plan: SP/BFL
Stats: 190/186/160 Female 67 inches
BF:
Progress: 13%
Default Tuesday's Workout

5:30p- LBWO
6:30p- taught a one hour body sculpt class covering calves, shins, quads, hams, gluts, lower back, abs, biceps, triceps, and all heads of the shoulders

As usual, I'm a little peeved at the clubs I workout. The perils of being a non-paying user. The owner took the 42 lb. squat bar away and replaced it with a powercut bar that weighs a few ounces. She's afraid somebody will get hurt. One bike is broken during the busiest time of the year, and somebody busted the very cheap incline bench that we had. Plus the fact that the instructors get an email every few days reminding us that we have to relinquish the equipment to paying members. I understand her stance, I do. But what's the point of having the "benefit" of working out for free, when I have to hang around for several minutes for equipment, making my workout last a couple of hours?

It's really not that bad, it's not that busy but we have the constant pressure of keeping up with the latest studies. If all the equipment was in place and working, it would be fine. We're told to take each other's classes. The pressure to do everything just doesn't pan out. The classes are very crowded and if I show up, I have to give up my bench and do something that I didn't plan on. I'm seriously considering joining a club that's open in the mornings and have showers.

*RANT OFF*

LBWO

QUADS
Standing Lunges
15/20/25/25/20
Leg Extensions

Hamstrings
One Leg Curls
30/35/40/45
2 Leg Curls
Dead Lifts

Calves