View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Tue, Jan-14-03, 07:26

Plan: Low Carb
Stats: 186/161/138 Female 65 inches
BF:38/30ish/?
Progress: 52%
Default Original Atkins Plan

Does anyone have any information about problems that might have arisen when people followed Atkin's original diet (no veggies)?

I did the fat fast for one day. The next day I tried it again, but it was too tough, so I ate more (of the same food) at one meal, and it was wonderful.

Yesterday I sorta followed the more modified Fat Fast and felt awesome.

I've never liked veggies, so following this for a little bit wouldn't be so hard. I already felt like my body needed a shift as I was bouncing up and down around the same weight for a bit.

I've dropped 3 lbs in three days, and for the first time since starting Atkins, feel like I can really feel and see the loss.

No, I don't want to do this indefinitely, but I am so confident that lo-carb is what I need, I'm thriving on it.

I did have some leg cramping last night in bed, and will be a good girl and start on my vitamins (I detest vitamins, make me sick always) and will search for "leg cramp" info.

Just wondering if anyone else has tried the "no veggie" route for a short while and how you felt.

Also, I really don't want to be bashed that I shouldn't be doing this, every BODY is different.
Sponsored Links