View Single Post
  #13   ^
Old Tue, Jan-14-03, 04:27

Plan: Atkins for now.
Stats: 135/?/115? Female Short. 5"3
BF:Don't wanna know.
Progress: 15%

Thanks guys.
Eck I was hoping this day would never come. I gotta be there in like 4hrs, I do feel a little better though and I wanna just get it over with.. I called to reschedule yesterday at like 5pm lol, dr called me back and made me feel a little better I guess. He said its probably been growing for about a year, and it dosen't look like its attached to anything so its better to do it before it does. (ya, "dosen't *look* like....he still hasn't cut me open yet..) He swears everything should go fine, and he was right the last time so. guess I'm doing it today =/

I had to take 2 Zanex? (anxiety pills lol) just to do the MRI, I think I fell asleep in it at one point.. He told me to take 2 of them before I go lol.

And Eww. I made my brother fudge about 4 days ago, didn't eat any of it untill yesterday.. Nasty... made with 3.5cups of sugar Then I ate Wendys.. lol So now I'm starving today and I'm bloated..eck. I forgot how much this sucked. So ya I'm going to try doing the protein shakes and stuff depending on how my throat feels. I'm definetly asking about a shorter tube too..

I did the vitamian E oil the last time, But I only did it for about a month.. I got sick of that gooey feeling. I did it before I went to bed, and it would get on my pillow and made my face breakout..lol. Maybe thats why it didn't work though, didn't do it long enough. =/

K. Talk to ya'z later. Thanks again for the support