View Single Post
  #11   ^
Old Mon, Jan-13-03, 20:45

Plan: VLC
Stats: 248/188.8/148 Female 5' 3"
BF:
Progress: 59%

Hi Everyone!

Yeay! I'm so excited to see new people joining this thread!!
I just finished Week 2 Day 2, and gotta say, I had my best cardio workout yet! Woo hoo! I probably wont be able to sleep tonight, but it was worth it (I got to the gym at 6:30pm)!!! In fact this is day 2 in a row that I actually don't hate myself in my gym clothes. I consider this to be a great feat in and of itself. Now if only I can not hate the way I look in a tank top.... LOL

Nat, I FINALLY remembered to check out your website from home so that I could see your pics (webshots is blocked at work). Can I just say OH MY GOD!!!! Holy Crap Batman! I had never seen your before shots, and although I had some idea of the amount of change that you had made, seeing is truly believing. You are a whole new woman and I am more inspired than ever! Wow. I don't know if I'll ever get over it! LOL AND, another new pic!! LOVE IT!

Robin, My free day this week was a total fluke. I didn't even put everything into fitday and I was still over 3000 calories! UGH. It was Eric's b-day, AND the bowling banquet (majorly big shingdig with all kinds of scrumptious hand made italian foods). Needless to say overindulged doesn't even begin to describe it!!! Going to try to make up the calories a little at a time.... I usually just have one good meal and not care about my eating times or protein grams....

See all you BFL babes later!
Keep up the good work!

Kate