View Single Post
  #9   ^
Old Mon, Jan-13-03, 17:26

Plan: Protein Power/BFL
Stats: 174/146/135
BF:32.7%/25%/22%
Progress: 72%
Smile Hey BFLers!

Hope you all had a great weekend! How have your workouts been going? Do any of you do the "free day" and, if so, what do you typically eat?

Kate - Besides being sick at the end of last week, things have been going great. How are things going with you? I was glad to see you back on the forums. Don't feel bad about having a cranky wench day - I'm in the middle of one right now! And I totally know what you mean about wanting week 12 to be here yesterday. Patience and delayed gratification SUCK!! At least we know we WILL get there eventually - that in itself is comforting.

Leslie - You are going to look awesome in that swimsuit!! I'm so jealous that you are going to Hawaii - I'm lucky just to get out of Texas every once in a while.

Cardalee - Congratulations on your 60 lb. loss. That is amazing!! You are right - it will be neat to see how we all progress over the next twelve weeks.

Pam - How are things going for you? Yes - I did before pics and let me just say they are a great source of motivation to me (I honestly felt sick when I saw them)! How about you - did you do before pics?

Nat - I love your new picture! Sexy Mama!! Where in Mexico will you be going?

Babs - I've been reading your journal and you are doing so great. I have no doubt you'll make it the full twelve weeks and reach your goals.

Take care everyone - hope you have a great BFL week!!

Robin