View Single Post
  #49   ^
Old Mon, Jan-13-03, 08:45

Plan: VLC
Stats: 248/188.8/148 Female 5' 3"
BF:
Progress: 59%

Friday's cardio was marginal, at best. I was just so tired. I did the full 20 mins, and even did my 6 8 10 12 thing, but just didn't give it as much effort as I usually do.

Slept late Saturday, bowling banquet sat nite... didn't eat as much as I thought I would, but it was Eric's b-day so we had already had cinnamon buns, cake and ice cream, and had split a Kelly's clam plate.... needless to say, I wasn't that hungry at the banquet, and quite frankly, wasn't all that impressed with the food this time.

Sunday, I was lazy. Got up late, napped a lot, finally got out of my house to get to the gym a little before 4. Since the gym closes at 5, my workout got cut short.

Back:
Wide grip lat pulldowns: 50/60/70/80/90
cable rows: 80

Bis:
Cable curls: 25/30/40/50/60

Leg presses: 110/140/180/230/270 (! 3 x 45 plates on each side woo hoo!)

I did something to my hand on my cable curls, the palm near the knuckles swelled up considerably. Didn't hurt, but couldn't even come close to making a fist, so didn't get my 2nd set of curls in... had planned hammer curls.

Got yelled at to clear out, so didn't have time to get my squats in... may do them tonight, although the leg presses worked me good.

I don't think the new breakup of my workout is going to be givin me enough of a leg workout. I think that I may add some calf raises too.... We'll see how I feel next time I do it and can get my squats in too.