View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Sun, Jan-12-03, 17:12
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 315/215/200 Male 5ft. 10in.
BF:
Progress: 87%
Thumbs up Free Sample of shakes that Taste Good !!!!

Greetings! I just wanted to tell you guys about these low carb products I've been using. Although I'm sure they probably have been spoken of before but I'm new, so heres the info. Well basically Ive tried every kind of diet shake or drink mix and haven't ever liked any of them long enough to stick to a program.

I actually started drinking these on and off about a year ago before I switched to a low-carb diet. The company is called revival soy. Yup thats right Soy and if any one has ever hated soy its me Ive tried many soy products in the past and couldn't stand em. Through advice from a family member I tried their free sample.

I couldn't believe how much I liked it you can mix the shake with juice, milk, but preferably water. The more water you add the better it tastes sounds strange huh. I drink mine so thick its almost like Ice Cream. At first I was using the fructose kind before the low carb sucrose version and suprisingly couldn't tell much of a difference. The great thing is they fill me up (even before LC) and i get my chocolate fix and only 7carbs.

They sell also many other types of low carb soy products that taste amazingly good like the yogurt nuts. I suggest you give the free sample a try, what do you have to lose. The shakes come in many flavors chocolate, strawberry, ect. also they have many options of how it can be sweetened! Sorry for the long post

Check em out http://www.revivalsoy.com
scroll down to the bottom for the free sample! Take it easy!
Sponsored Links