View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Sun, Jan-12-03, 06:10

Plan: Atkins for now.
Stats: 135/?/115? Female Short. 5"3
BF:Don't wanna know.
Progress: 15%
Default Re: Don't Wanna Count & Record Keep ... Can I Do This?

Quote:
Originally posted by SnowbirdNJ
Can one successfully do LC as a WOL by NOT counting carbs and NOT keeping records? My plan of action is:

(a) To only eat foods that I know are LC. (I have a list & a carb book)

(b) To drink my water (this is a difficult one for me folks).

(c) To do ONE form of exercise every day, whether it's only a 10 minute old fashioned rock & roll dance from the 50's. LOL

Will this work or am I deluding myself?

It can deffinetly be done. I quit counting after a while. Although have you counted at all? Because once you do it even for a few days, you start getting a general idea of how much of everything you can eat. Most people don't even measure vegetables with cups, ya can kinda do it by eye. So yea if you already got the general idea down, go for it.

If you start stalling or anything, take a look at what you're eating. Just because you're eating only the lowcarb foods on your list dosen't mean you can't overdo it. Carbs can easily creep up on you without you knowing it. www.fitday.com is alot easier then actually counting things too.

As for water, just fill 2 32oz (I just use a 52oz lol) cups every night, put them in the fridge and drink em throughout the day.. So ya don't have to really count that either lol.